Punkyfish Forum

Hét gezelligste aquarium forum van Nederland.

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Reageren op dit onderwerp  [ 176 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende
Auteur Bericht
 Titel: Filmpjes!!
BerichtGeplaatst: Do 16 Mrt 2006, 13:33 
Ik heb hier ook nog een filmpje van mijn Lamprogus similis (tanganyika) met jongen.

Op dit filmpje kun je zien dat niet alle jongen van het zelfde nest zijn, ongeveer om de 2 weken komen er wel een aantal nieuwe bij...zijn net konijnen.

Dit filmpje duurt 30 sec. en is 10.4 MB...ik heb 'm bewust met een mindere kwaliteit opgenomen, met een beter kwaliteit zou ie zo'n 50 MB zijn...lol

http://members.home.nl/gjbertens/images/similis.avi

Meld dit bericht
 Profiel  
Reageer met citaat  
BerichtGeplaatst: Do 16 Mrt 2006, 19:19 
Hoi,

Ik heb ook een aardig filmpje gemaakt, hij is alleen ernstig groot.

Zo uit m'n fotocamera is het 250MB voor een filmpje van ff 3 minuten.(avi)

Weet iemand een programmatje om die dingen te verkleinen?

Ik heb al naar avi > mpg converters gezocht maar die zijn niet te vinden. (gratis dan)

Een avi compressie programma mag ook, als dat bestaat :)

Belangrijkste is, moet gratis zijn, tis maar een aardigheidje.

Meld dit bericht
 Profiel  
Reageer met citaat  
BerichtGeplaatst: Do 16 Mrt 2006, 19:30 
je kan ook op je camera de kwalitieit instellen, programma weet ik btw niet

Meld dit bericht
 Profiel  
Reageer met citaat  
BerichtGeplaatst: Vr 02 Feb 2007, 11:27 
Jullie uploaden filmpjes gewoon via pf?

is er iemand die uit zijn hoofd even snel een site weet?

want wil filmpje uploaden maar is niet iets wat voor pf is dus ;)?

Henno

Meld dit bericht
 Profiel  
Reageer met citaat  
BerichtGeplaatst: Wo 01 Apr 2015, 09:11 
Since Fortune has thought fit to bestow it upon me, I have only to use it properly and I shall arrive at the gold of which it is the index.
buy exelon online order mellaril He is, perhaps, the most really energetic human being now alive-but that is only when nobody sees him. order trental cheap xenical Bond heard the click of the hammer going back. buy phoslo online buy online aggrenox M knew all this already, knew the odds at baccarat as well as Bond.
buy prograf online buy online cyclogyl The colonel did not answer or look up from the rose. zyprexa buy online Grant got nervously to his feet. She took his hand, and looking at him through her tears, said hoarsely, No, I shall not forget, for it is well that I remember. vermox buy online aggrenox buy online order nexium
buy online renova buy cheap lexapro Surely this is a loud noise even for Antioch! buy online singulair cheap indocin He passed the paper to the M. cheap celebrex flagyl buy He then took from under his shirts in another drawer a very flat.
dostinex buy online cheap vepesid Far in the distance a dog started to bark. glucophage buy Been Head of T since before the war. He liked the memory of them even less now that he knew his friend and the girl were at the bottom of the Mona Reservoir. buspar buy online cheap flomax buy online artane
cheap sustiva buy xylocaine Hell itself might have been found a fitting image. order hytrin buy cheap cytoxan I was going to suggest shellfish and hock. hytrin buy tofranil buy online It would be better still if he could get a point on it.
buy sinequan buy online coumadin Westenra went to lie down, and Lucy was left with me. buy clozaril Their red jaws, with champing teeth, and their blunt-clawed feet as they leaped, came in through the opening door. To her it was only the game of hide-and-seek she had played before. buy online parlodel buy noroxin online buy danocrine
tenoretic buy online buy cheap celexa He put the loaded pipe into his mouth and set a match to it. asacol buy online buy cytotec Theres about two full handfuls each and a cricket ball of bread. order cipro buy sustiva online So I said I would see about it, and asked him if he would not rather have a cat than a kitten.
buy online trental ceftin buy online While I was busied in reflection, my eyes fell upon a narrow ledge in the eastern face of the rock, perhaps a yard below the summit upon which I stood. clomid buy online I felt a mighty power fly along my arm, and it was without surprise that I saw the monster cower back before a similar movement made spontaneously by each one of us. This is a trap Ive made, and Im waiting for a Heffalump to fall into it. cheap altace buy cheap hyzaar order trental
pyridium buy buy zyprexa online Tomorrow we are to see the Vice Consul, and to arrange, if we can, about getting on board the ship as soon as she arrives. buy online trental buy online geodon One of thems run off to the right. cheap duricef buy xenical This Beretta of yours with the silencer.
buy cheap zofran buy online celebrex Eustache, so far from receiving the news coolly, was distracted with grief, and bore himself so frantically, that M. order sinequan Weve pulled him in once or twice, but we could never get anything to stick. The scent had never for an instant been lost. order suprax atarax buy online ocuflox buy online
premarin buy online duricef buy Bond undressed and tied the towel round his waist. buy cheap parlodel ocuflox buy I suppose people get what they deserve, so perhaps I do deserve it. vepesid buy online buy cheap flomax Is there not more at stake for us than for him?
cheap lopressor order clomid The wine waiter will be right over, said the waitress primly and disappeared in the direction of the kitchen. buy online plavix Poor justification this, in truth, for an authority so imperiously assumed! In the morning come the Szgany, who have some labours of their own here, and also come some Slovaks. buy lopressor online buy trental online buy cheap biaxin
buy online tenoretic cheap zyprexa What I think of on this point is, when self is the fixed point the centripetal force is balanced with the centrifugal. order pletal buy online desyrel The fellows in no state to deny this and I more or less get the picture and I figure that Rhyolites my next stop. buy cheap ocuflox order topamax The discoloration of ages had been great.
buy lamictal online cheap alesse The swollen sun burned straight down the middle of the frying concrete and there was no shade anywhere except under the few scattered palms in the forecourts of the motels. stromectol buy online Bond felt a movement behind him. There was not a man at the table who did not believe Bond was defeated. order hytrin lamictal buy buy online exelon
buy zithromax buy bactrim online Having procured mortar, sand, and hair, with every possible precaution, I prepared a plaster which could not be distinguished from the old, and with this I very carefully went over the new brickwork. evista buy buy loxitane online It seems like a profanation of the word to write it in connection with such a monster, so I asked him pointblank, Why may I not go tonight? buy seroquel buy cheap stromectol Wont trust me with anything tough.
order parlodel buy cheap advair Certain accessory points of the design served well to convey the idea that this excavation lay at an exceeding depth below the surface of the earth. order clomid As the ape approached the casement with its mutilated burden, the sailor shrank aghast to the rod, and, rather gliding than clambering down it, hurried at once home-dreading the consequences of the butchery, and gladly abandoning, in his terror, all solicitude about the fate of the Ourang-Outang. Valdemars house, accompanied, now and then, by medical and other friends. buy trental buy parlodel buy cheap robaxin
cheap aventyl biaxin buy online He thought that their life was probably something of a struggle and that the inn must be very lonely in winter? ceftin buy pamelor buy We beg, with regard to the desire of your Lordship, expressed by Mr. buy noroxin online buy aventyl online They might just as well have used curare.
cheap mestinon urispas buy online The indifference of these splendid, insolently bulging muscles? buy online evista We started about four oclock-Legrand, Jupiter, the dog, and myself. And that was the beginning of the game called Poohsticks, which Pooh invented, and which he and his friends used to play on the edge of the Forest. cheap nolvadex order noroxin sporanox buy
buy tenoretic online sustiva buy Had I not been nerved by thoughts of other dead, and of the living over whom hung such a pall of fear, I could not have gone on. mestinon buy online prograf buy online She also set down a dish containing olives and some celery lined with orange cheese. buy celebrex online buy evista online Then, in the early hours of the morning, he would stagger back to camp, only half satisfied, but not dangerous any more.
cheap clomid buy prograf online Sort of pink stork with a flat beak. buy clozaril online Why, here is Eeyore, said Pooh, when he had finished hugging Christopher Robin, and he nudged Piglet, and Piglet nudged him, and they thought to themselves what a lovely surprise they had got ready. An invitation for the Duchess to play croquet. buy cheap cytotec cheap atarax buy cheap altace
renova buy online buy prograf online It was the girl who had got him there. buy loxitane buy online inderal Now, all such reasoning and from such data must, of course, be simply analogical. order robaxin buy cheap flomax The next morning he was discovered dead in his bed, and the coroners verdict was - Death by the visitation of God.
order effexor cheap periactin Only then I might only get a piece of a beehive, and it might be the wrong piece, where the bees were buzzing and not hunnying. buy online boniva Business must be good in the radio world! The service was very simple and very solemn. order asacol cheap cipro order pletal
buy flagyl cheap singulair Let me say at once how I stand, or seem to. buy cheap mobic buy tofranil I dared not go farther than this reflection. buy cheap clozaril order actoplus It was, perhaps, the mere animal heat of food to hungry people, for none of us had eaten anything since breakfast, or the sense of companionship may have helped us, but anyhow we were all less miserable, and saw the morrow as not altogether without hope.
buy maxalt online crixivan buy online By long suffering my nerves had been unstrung, until I trembled at the sound of my own voice, and had become in every respect a fitting subject for the species of torture which awaited me. buy cheap tegretol He heaved himself yards on along the shaft and stopped to gather his breath and his nerve. Well, Im glad to meet you. buy cheap exelon buy cheap urispas diovan buy online
arimidex buy online order asacol It was, perhaps, the narrow limits to which he thus confined himself upon the guitar, which gave birth, in great measure, to the fantastic character of his performances. buy cheap tofranil cheap duphaston Any kind of job in the big towns must be dreadful. altace buy prograf buy online Seward, and I called on Messrs.
cheap pletal buy cheap duphaston Those who would hesitate at such a wager, have either never been boys themselves, or have forgotten the boyish nature. buy elavil Would it not have been better, at the first visit, to have seized it openly, and departed? Now then, folks, the voice thundered, make it quick! buy celexa cheap wellbutrin cheap diovanbuy nexium onlinebuy cytotecbuy cheap alesseparlodel buy onlinebuy online modureticbuy parlodelcytoxan buy onlinecheap ciprobuy pyridium onlinebuy hyzaar

Meld dit bericht
 Profiel  
Reageer met citaat  
Berichten weergeven van de afgelopen:  Sorteer op  
Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Reageren op dit onderwerp  [ 176 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Volgende

Alle tijden zijn UTC + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]